28 January 2020
On behalf of Anton Constructiewerken, Hoogendijk Bouw has carried out the woodwork and painting work on an office building in Alkmaar. New awnings have been installed above the stairs and the entrance to the building. The project consisted of the following activities:
- Mount the beam layer to the steel beams on a slope;
- Mount the roof woodwork, including the curbs for the EPDM roof covering;
- Alignment of the framework for the ceiling, similar to the steel structure;
- Applying the wooden cladding on the underside;
- Painting the entire ceiling.