17 June 2020
In collaboration with BAVU-betonwerken and Anton Bouw & Betontechniek, we are working on a large, 3-layer construction in Warmenhuizen.
The parking basement, which runs partly under the existing house, was realized by BAVU and Anton Bouw & Betontechniek. At the moment Hoogendijk Bouw is still busy with the construction and the facade cladding. The client takes care of the roofing of solar panels.
Activities by Hoogendijk Bouw:
- Hollow core slabs on the ground and first floors
- Brick interior cellar walls
- Sand-lime brick interior walls ground floor and first floor
- Roof of sandwich plates on purlins
- Install wooden frames
- IsoBouw Facade insulation for wooden facade cladding (without thermal bridges as with traditional HSB partition walls)
- Wooden awning at the front
- Red Cedar cladding and fascias (untreated)
- Roofing and zinc work
- Cement screeds
Hoogendijk Bouw will finish its work at the end of June.